Our UCM range of IP PBXS designed to unify boundless features for the communication requirements. This series allows you to manage multiple communication technologies like voice, video calling, video conferencing, security surveillance, data tools, and mobility to small and medium businesses without any licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per features.
UCM series of IP PBXS offers you to take benefit of a quality network that supports up to 500 users and 50 SIP accounts. This award-wining series offers a great set of advanced communication solutions without any licensing cost as well as provide an edge-cutting solution to any communication network.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface
- UCM6202 and UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 30/45 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Supports up to 500 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 60 concurrent calls and up to 32 conference attendees
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
- 512 MB DDR Ram, 4GB NAND Flash
- Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO
- Connects and constantly monitors two UCM6510 together for high availability
- Smart failover solution that automatically switches to a hot-standby secondary UCM6510 if the primary one fails